Tips and Care Instructions:
- Chipping of paint is a normal wear and tear.
- Kendamas are very dangerous when not used properly. It should not be used by young children because it can cause injury.
- Make sure the string is in good condition. If you see signs of worn out please replace immediately. Strings will definitely wore out over time and it is very easy to replace.
- Some constructed kendamas are not glued at all. This is normal. The pieces push together tightly. If your kendama cups piece becomes loose, you should be able to fit it back by putting the ball on the spike and giving the ball a sharp tap with a hard object. Make sure to use a cushion when tapping the ball to avoid damaging it. Please do this at your own risk.
- Using super glue is also another option to prevent loosening. Do this at your own risk.
- Please use your kendama in an open space to prevent any damage.